Active consumers of SC2 products and services who want to stay informed of
the nonprofit’s ongoing activities and provide guidance and direction to SC2.
This category is intended to engage stakeholders who already collaborate with SC2 but want to stay informed of the group’s core activities and establish a more formal advisory relationship with SC2.
• Receive regular information from SC2 on current projects and outreach/engagement activities and products
• Attend SC2 meetings and events from time to time
• Lend support for fundraising or other needs of the nonprofit
• Serve in an advisory role on the design of projects and outreach/engagement activities where appropriate
• Provide funding for, or collaborate on, the development of SC2 efforts of interest from time to time
• Serve in an advisory role to SC2 members and the Board of Directors
Community mentors are still being developed.